The MicroTrak 2000 (MT2K) is a frequency agile, 2 Watt, programmable miniature
APRS (Automatic Position Reporting System) transmitter utilizing a
TinyTrak3 controller chip and is capable of operating
from 144 to 148 MHz.
Just plug in a GPS receiver, such as
the Byonics GPS5,
add a SMA antenna, and start tracking!
- No need to tie up an expensive radio for APRS tracking
- Simple 2 wire GPS connection
- Supports all the latest Byonics TinyTrak3 features.
MT-2000 - $99.
A male DB-9 connector is included, but not soldered to the board. The DB-9 connector can be wedged in to form a temporary connection during configuration (with a null modem gender changer) if desired. Antenna and GPS are not included.
- The Micro-Trak 2000 operates on amateur radio frequencies, and requires a valid amateur radio license to use.
- The Micro-Trak 2000 is a transmitter only, and may occasionally send very short packets coincidentally with other transmitters.